Thursday, February 7, 2008

UPDATE: Twin Nails

Folks, Twin Nails is now a no-no. As some of you know, I have perfect nails. For some ridiculous reason, I was bestowed with nails that love nail polish and in order to get a chip, I have to be doing something crazy....like going to one of those crab houses in salisbury, md and going through a gazillion pounds of crab. Basically, I rarely ever get chipped nails and if I do, I was asking for it.

So, imagine my surprise, four days into a new manicure of a darling light pink with a fushia pink stripe down the middle, I noted chipping. Chipping at a rate which I have never in my life seen for my nails. I'm looking at them now and there's chipping on the side of the nails by the finger walls, obvious parts in the polish where it's not even adhering to the nail, and weird chips in the MIDDLE OF MY FINGER. kids. I don't do anything. I go to spin class, I go to dance class, I type furiously on aim/gchat and I watch tv. No crab eating festivals and I am having ridiculous amounts of chipping.

I suspect they're diluting their nail polish and for that, twin nails is off the list. I suppose you could just bring your own polish but if they're cutting corners there, I really won't want to know about those other corners they're cutting. or filing. [haHA!]

xod

No comments: