Nail polish: mediocre. nothing too offensive, the color selection was skimpy and the nail polish lines offered left something to be desired. Needless to say, I didn't find my new favorite summer color but the standards are readily available.
Cleanliness: I'm not too keen on the pedicure chairs with the pedicure sinks attached because of something someone had once told me. they believed that the pipes were somehow cesspools of bacteria but to be completely honest, it makes no sense. it's like a bathtub but for your feet and I love bathtubs. specialized bathtubs just make it a lot easier to get my feet done so, I think this is bogus. but in any case, these were well scrubbed and I definitely saw my girl immediately clean mine very well after my pedicure was done. I definitely got shooed out of my seat for another patron and for that, some people might care but I definitely don't. that massage chair is adding nothing to my manicure/pedicure--to the experience, sure but not to the quality of my nail job.
Quality of actual manicure/pedicure provided: I have no complaints. they made quick work of this week's hang nails and took care to make sure there weren't any strange over hangs from the previous pedicures. I wasn't cut, it was very efficient and it was very clean.
Quality of paint job: sufficient. I chose this funny sparkly purple color and got some nail art on the mani--my current obsession--single thin stripes down the middle. the stripes are straight and not super variable in width like I've been getting at paradise and my only complaint is that it wasn't perfectly down the middle. I know, it's perspective and for me looking down at my nails is different from someone positioned in front of me. whatever. it looks poorly centered for me but it'll do.
1 week later: not bad. it hasn't chipped one bit, the lines look good.
I would recommend this nail spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment