I'm being mean, I'm sorry. I went to australia a couple months ago on business. It was a dream. Sydney really is made for lovers. I've never been to a more romantic city and it made me think all sorts of dreamy thoughts about the best boyfriend ever.
anyway, I can't remember where I went for my nails but it was on recommendation by a friend from my not so secret internet life, Radge. He's quite the hip nugget and a lovely person to boot. He sent me to some difficult to explain spot where I freaked out and had to call him multiple times trying to find some street with lots of muslim? stores. I can't remember what type of religious group populated that street but it was in the thick of things that I found the nail shop.
It always throws me off that wherever I go, I always get a vietnamese person to do my nails. I mean, Salisbury, MD, New Canaan, CT, Sydney Australia...I always think that maybe this time it won't be a vietnamese person in THIS place but it's always a vietnamese person. it's never a bad thing but my word. my people are all over the place! and they love that I'm vietnamese and traveling all over and getting my nails done with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment