I've been going down to torrance, ca to try out a japanese nail salon and the calgel nails. It's some gel that hardens under uv lights. I love these suckers. They don't scratch, they don't chip and they generally look perfect for weeks and you can get them filled as your nails grow out. My first set lasted almost 8 weeks! I think you can soak them off but I haven't done it myself. The process, as the internet tells me, involves filing the gel down and soaking a bit of cotton with acetone, wrapping it around the nail, and then wrapping foil to hold it in place for 10-15 minutes. I suppose it just falls off.
Anyway, I have a new set now and it's so shiny and pretty!
I've got on a clear set with pink glitter tips. On the fourth fingers, I've got 3d roses made out of acrylic powder. zomg!This was done at Nail Factory located at 23215 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 90505. I would highly recommend trying out calgel nails. They're so shiny! The only annoying thing is the drive to Torrance and that little pesky fact that I've only gone to have them removed at the salon. It might be a lot easier than I realize to remove them myself but until then, I'll just deal with the drive.
Cheers!
1 comment:
CHEERZOS!!!!
Post a Comment